Before you get to the fun stuff, you need to make sure your data is in tip-top shape. Otherwise you might end up with some unexpected results that don't quite show you what you need to know!
So, here’s a handy checklist of things you should do before analysing your data. It's the easiest way to get from data to insights seamlessly.
Tap the gif to visit the how-to guide, or go straight to the tool with the 'click here' hyperlinks!
1. Merge your Excel files into one workbook for easy access.
2. Get rid of any errors or typos.
3. Clean up empty columns, rows, and spaces.
4. Split important data across columns.
A good example of this is first names and surnames.
5. Add extra information about companies and countries.
Save yourself some time by using our simple, no-code tools to complete all of these tasks in minutes (yes, minutes!).
If this checklist helps you out, please thank us by sharing this post :)